Help Identify Remote Siren Please!

HunterMcDoogle

Jun 19, 2023
Branson MO
Recently picked this up from a gentleman (retired volly ff from Texas) for free on marketplace. It does have a 12-pin pigtail not pictured. Any help identifying this would be awesome!

Note: The color of the main housing is a faded anodized purple look....sort of reminiscent of North American Signal Sirens I believe?

0.jpg

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I believe that older Federal Signal PA300 sirens use the same connector, which may be helpful when searching for a suitable wiring harness. A word of caution if you decide to go this route: the pinout will almost certainly be different.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
If I remember right, it has Wail, Yelp and Air Horn. Was a pretty good unit
for the price back then. All you needed was a couple of switches and you were
in business. 100w, I believe.

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes, I have that, but it's also a Premier Hazard UK siren but from research I did back in 2013 with them they " bought it in" so could be from Able. I have the pin outs schematic if that helps.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.