Help identifying a very specific rotary light

kronflux

Jan 22, 2023
Edmonton, AB
Hello! I'm trying to build an obscure prop replica which is screen accurate - as such, I need help identifying a specific rotary light.
If anyone has any insights on this, I'd be extremely appreciative.
chrome_tAyujppSdM.png
I've only found one other similar light that uses this style of 4-way cube-shaped lens, but it was slightly different and the housing was entirely different.

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
I would say the picture is of a K D Lamp Co model 886. I've attached a picture of the one I have in my collection for reference. Other companies made similar designs of a carrier with optics that rotated around a single bulb, but the 886 is what is in your picture.

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_20230122_063440773.jpg
    IMG_20230122_063440773.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 7

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Here's one!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.