Help mounting lights to brush guard

NJEMT

May 22, 2010
Essex County, NJ
I have 2 par 36 lights I would like to mount on the brush guard of my jeep but i have no idea how to do it. What do you guys suggest? Im thinking something that craddles the lights but idk. Where i want to mount them the tube is about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.

Link to the lights

024.jpg picture by NJEMTMAN - Photobucket

Ill get a pic of the guard tomorrow

Thanks

Glen C

NJEMT

May 22, 2010
Essex County, NJ
I like, what kind of bracket is holding them to the guard? Do you have a link?

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
I'd try using the existing bolts first before drilling the flat uprights. The higher & setback from the front is the best way to protect the lights.

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
hmmm you could do what people do to mount hi-lift jacks onto roof racks, the bracket goes around the tubing with hole for the lights......

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
EVModules said:
I'd try using the existing bolts first before drilling the flat uprights. The higher & setback from the front is the best way to protect the lights.

They are mounted to some holes that were used for the wrap around headlight covers. I did not have to drill any, but I see on his there are no holes drilled.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.