Help Needed Choosing LED Flashers...

movi3king

Jun 29, 2012
New York
Hey guys.

I am new to LED flashers and am not sure how people choose which one is right for them...

I also am not sure if tail light flashers are the same as LED flashers. I would imagine they are because tail light flashers tend to be used to flash LED tail lights etc.

If someone can help guide me in the right direction of how to and what to choose i would really appreciate it.

The car in question is a Chrysler 300 as an example.

An example of a car that was done is:

Please note the front LED's flashing as well as the back lights...

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
There are SO many different flashers out there right now. Your best bet is to first figure out exactly what the amp draw of what you're flashing is. Then look for a flasher that can handle that load. If the load is too great, you can look into using multiple flashers that will sync with each other.

A personal favorite flasher of mine is the Whelen ULF-44 which can handle ~5 amps per channel and can be sync'd with up to 7 additional Whelen products making it VERY versatile. Another good product is from ERM here on eLightbars. Tony and his team have developed several great flashers with a ton of options like the ability to program your own patterns into it!

I'd suggest searching youtube for flash pattern demos of any flasher you're considering buying. Here's a few examples of lists of available flashers to get you started.

ERM's Programmable Products

Flasher Modules Whelen, Federal Signal, Able 2, Sho Me, Feniex, Axixtech -

SIRENNET.COM - Flashers

LED FLashers | MicroMan Industries

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.