Help Programing WeCan (specific pattern)

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
Got our first WeCan Liberty and my goal is to get the daytime parked pattern to match the regular Liberty and rear InnerEdge pattern currently in use. Unfortunately, looking through all the default patterns in WeCan 6 I can't find it.

The specific pattern I'm looking for is the SingleAlert which is the default pattern with the rear InnerEdge. Where the heads flash two cycles of the following:

XOXOXOXO

OXOXOXOX

OOXXXXOO

XXOOOOXX

XXXXOOOO

OOOOXXXX

XXXXXXXX

OOOOOOOO

Do I have to custom have to custom program this with adjusting times/delays or am I just not seeing it in the factory default list?

Thank you.

OTFD122

May 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I believe the pattern you are looking for is one of the full bar patterns... possibly one of the CA specific ones. Judging by your diagram I think I had that exact pattern programmed in my Liberty at one point.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
I believe that pattern is one of the default patterns that may no longer be available in the version 6 software. The steady flash pattern employed here in MA has been very effective in reducing rear end collisions with parked vehicles so that may be an option.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
emtanderson51 said:
The steady flash pattern employed here in MA has been very effective in reducing rear end collisions with parked vehicles so that may be an option.

The Steady Flash is going to be activated during 'night park'. For 'day park' we were hoping to have uniformity among all the vehicles with Liberty Lightbars and the low profile units with InnerEdges.

I have a WeCan 5 CD. Do you know what pattern I would be looking for on that?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.