Help Trying to program ht1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobed

May 23, 2010
Suffern,NY
Im trying to program an ht1000 for the first time and i keep on getting an error. Im using legit Dos and i tried 2 diff versions of the software but still giving me an error im using a ribless cable. Someone mentioned to me that i probalbly need a newer version of the software idk. Any help would be appreciated THANX

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
strobed said:
Im trying to program an ht1000 for the first time and i keep on getting an error. Im using legit Dos and i tried 2 diff versions of the software but still giving me an error im using a ribless cable. Someone mentioned to me that i probalbly need a newer version of the software idk. Any help would be appreciated THANX

Two things...

First, how about telling us specifically and exactly what error you are getting. It's kinda hard to help if we don't know what the problem really might be.

Second, if the radio has been programmed with a newer version of the RSS than you are using, then you will get an error message (not sure what it might say) and the radio will not accept the codeplug. If that is the case, then you will need to find someone who can help you locally,

strobed

May 23, 2010
Suffern,NY
911 said:
are you able to read it at all?

i Cant read right or test it keeps on giving me a rib communication options of what error and lists a few options of what can be wrong. I am using a serial cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.