Help with Federal Signal Arjent S2

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Hi all, I need some help with Federal Signal Arjent S2 lightbar who is acting weird, and I can’t diagnose the problem. Right after turning on, the bar works for a few seconds and it turns off, when you apply the power again same thing happens the bar works for a few seconds, and it turns off again. I already replaced the new control board and same thing. Any help is truly appreciated, if I can I will attach a short video. Thank you. Greg

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Hello, may I ask what is the power source?
Possible that your source has enough power to fire her up, then drops below acceptable power and shunts itself to safe (off). Just the first thing to come to mind and also the video is private.

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Hello, may I ask what is the power source?
Possible that your source has enough power to fire her up, then drops below acceptable power and shunts itself to safe (off). Just the first thing to come to mind and also the video is private.
Hello thank you for the reply, that is interesting theory. I am using DC 12V 30A power supply. I've been using this power supply to power Legend lightbars, Whelen Edge strobe lightbars and many others with no issue but for some reason I have issue with this Arjent S2, and the video is set to public now, my mistake. Any suggestions how I can test that theory that possible power source is the issue?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.