Help with Unity cowl light

NESQ115

Jan 21, 2012
New York
I picked up a couple of old Unity lights that had been disassembled. I feel a bit foolish asking, but can someone please advise how to mount the PAR 36 lamps inside the chromed housing? In other words, how are the lamps held in place?

TIA.

Unity May 2018 NS 025.jpgUnity May 2018 NS 027.jpgUnity cowl light.jpg

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
Not a foolish question at all. Its a little tricky process. Instructions are attached.

Attachments

• 7877 Spotlight Lamp Replacement Instructions 03-01-09.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: FCV96

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Now thats what I Like, someone from a company who has the answer to someones question! Now if only they could Resolve Breaking New items shipped to Customers accidentally! ( took me 2 months to get a Replacement Black Plastic Spotlight setup and when I get it its cracked at the same point that I was Replacing the unit at ) LOL and No im Not Going to wait 2 months plus again to get another Replacement that may end up getting to me cracked inside of the same box it was shipped in! LOL!

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
Now thats what I Like, someone from a company who has the answer to someones question! Now if only they could Resolve Breaking New items shipped to Customers accidentally! ( took me 2 months to get a Replacement Black Plastic Spotlight setup and when I get it its cracked at the same point that I was Replacing the unit at ) LOL and No im Not Going to wait 2 months plus again to get another Replacement that may end up getting to me cracked inside of the same box it was shipped in! LOL!

Nolines, if you send me a PM with your name and order number and any other information relavent to the issue, I can look into it.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Well I dont have that info As I ordered my Replacement part through my Local Dealer and with all the business he does through you guys he just added it to one of his bulk orders as i have been told but Not sure why it took so long to get the order in... I Replaced the Spotlight shell and Retaining ring on my unit and it got damaged by hurricane irma so I had them order me another one and where the screw goes through to secure the retaining ring is where it came in damaged ( similar to why i was replacing it to begin with ) LOL... Cant figure out how it was damaged in transit in the box it was sent in that was padded up...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.