Here's one for ya...

Jtsou

Nov 6, 2011
NC
should've done a double tap, evidently the subject didnt learn after he was shot in New York the first time

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
Subject posed as a threat to officer and i would of also double tapped...Now we did have the same situation on july 1st in saginaw mi, man also posed a threat to 6 officers with a knive he got shot 30-46 times between them thats about 7 rounds per officer if you want to find out about google man shot 46 times....

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Good shootin wonder what caliber and weapon that was i like to keep tabs on that sort of stuff.

Jtsou

Nov 6, 2011
NC
Station 3 said:
Good shootin wonder what caliber and weapon that was i like to keep tabs on that sort of stuff.

Don't know but one shot did the job(unfortunately)

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
Jtsou said:
Don't know but one shot did the job(unfortunately)

One could argue it did half a job. ;)

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
Cop goes home, suspect (obviously a little off) in hospital. Who cares how many round YOU THINK he fired. Go back and watch CSI. they solve everything in 35 minutes.

my 2 cents. :nono:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.