HHS2200 programing

RobAtPace

Apr 1, 2017
NY
Good afternoon, I have the HHS2200 and I'd like to customize the light configurations and siren buttons.

I downloaded the program and connected the laptop to the amp, but the program is not very user friendly. I could not find any literature, or online tutorials. How do I know if the application is successfully communicating with the amp?

Is anyone here well versed with the process?

RobAtPace

Apr 1, 2017
NY
so i figured out how to flash the program, i have my lights set up the way I want...

Is there a way to mimic Federal Signal Smart Siren with the "manual stop" tone on the horn ring?

right now, the best i can do is activate H/F double horn press, but that can be difficult when under stress.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.