Hi Everyone!

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
So where do I start? I have had a lot of jobs over the years. I am an Army Veteran, former cop, and have been so many other things. I am licensed to drive everything from a motorcycle to an 18 wheeler. My spouse doesn't drive so I have had a problem. When I want to buy a new vehicle, or bring a vehicle in for specialty service, I had to bum rides off friends. I live about 60 miles from Las Cruces, so bumming a ride into the city is a big favor to ask. That said, I decided to build a wrecker. I did a custom job on an MX7000 for it (I will get into details about the MX7000 in a project thread.) I have also engaged in some other light bar projects. What can I say? After the first one, and waking up the next morning with all the joints in my front paws aching, I decided I was good at it and I liked doing it. Pain Management at the VA wants me to keep my paws busy anyway, or be shipped off to Physical Therapy, so I am doing this. It lets me do something productive inside while the desert is blazing hot too. Soooo anything I left out?

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
Oops I did leave something out. More than half the time, when I google a light bar for info on it, I wind up at this forum sooooo yeah that's how I found this place.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Welcome to eLB! Great community here with answers to all your questions and can point you to whatever resources you might need. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cawensel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.