Homeland canine security

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
This is a company I work for part time for and am good friends with the owner. I recommended the lights that he got but he didn't want to wait for me to do the install so he did it himself.

image-1130748323.jpg

image-2202336872.jpg

image-538075106.jpg

image-3034500063.jpg

image-1453493838.jpg

image-1275514399.jpg

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Lousy light set up, crappy install, shitty car. And out of focus pictures. Amateurs' night ?

Sorry for raining on your parade. ;)

I wouldn't be caught dead in that ride.... :( This thread belongs to the "Whacker" section...

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I can't make out what the lights are. Very difficult to watch/follow

I would recommend listing what equipment was used, and take daytime pictures of the whole car, and the lights on the inside. That would probably be much easier to see

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
TritonBoulder47 said:
Don't forget the Hazzard Lights... Thats a must in ANY emergency lighting package... :duh:
They're on because he knows the color he really ought to be using is amber, he just doesn't want to admit it. :D

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
Last night was the first time I have worked for him in months and I don't know when the next time will be. The lights are 8" microman in green and white and a 16" microman in amber the dash light is just some cheap eBay light he bought the video is one he took right after it was done I didn't take it last night. He pictures were takin on my phone so that's all I could do and green/white is allowed for security in MD. He also has another crown Vic with a green Excalibur and an expedition with a green Excalibur all of his cars have dash cams and gps. The other 2 are fully marked with reflective decals this one is his personal car so it has stealth graphics and Slicktop lights. He does canine services along with private security.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
"homeland canine security" ???

with that name, it sounds like he wants ppl to think he's some sort of DHS K-9 unit, IMO

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
That car has been brought to you by the producers of this

watch the video till the end, I would like to thank Old Navy, Best Buy, Wal Mart, etc..........

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
LLS said:
That car has been brought to you by the producers of this

lmao... my favorite part of this video is at 0:12 when they say they offer "bike patrlo"... is that something station 3 needs to translate for us? :haha:

oh... nm just made it a whole 9 seconds later (0:21) and saw wanted some "commumity" patrol :D

on the homeland thing... wonder if its something local to his area? if so you can't fault him or make the assumption he is trying to mislead.

IshyFlynn

Feb 8, 2012
Maine
On the bright side the car is labeled "security" very clearly on side side.

Hollywood

May 24, 2010
Oklahoma
Watching this all I could think about is this was like watching the security version of the "Prestige Worldwide" promo video only without the Boats n Hoes... then I got to the maritime security part.

chono

Jun 5, 2010
Midwest
Hollywood said:
Watching this all I could think about is this was like watching the security version of the "Prestige Worldwide" promo video

I was not going to bother wasting my time to watch it until you said this.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.