Honda Accord 2010

medic102

Member
Jul 1, 2010
28
Brooklyn
So a friend of mine and I want to install some lights and sirens into his '10 Accord.


Were looking for ideas on a budget. He's looking to spend about 800 total, but Im sure that'll be somewhat flexible.


Hes going to need Front, Rear and Side Warning besides some noise.


This vehicle will be responding in the city only, so there will be heavy traffic at times.


He refuses to have a lightbar, so slicktop it is.


So I was thinking:


LAW's in all four corners(or at the very least in front)


HLF(possibly TLF too)


Grill


Dash(upper and lower?)


Rear Window


Now one of our issues is what products to put where. Ie. what should we put in the front dash?


another issue is what do we use to mount the lights in the grill? do we epoxy them INTO the grill or mount them directly behind? How do we mount them behind?


any input much appreciated.


Also, if anyone has any pics of a '09 to '11 accord wired up, that would be great!
 

911

New Member
May 22, 2010
3,834
New York City
i did a whole setup for a h guy on a 09


1 slimlighter on dash


1 next to the rvm


2 linear grill lights on the sides of oem front. lic plate bracket


2 linear grill lights for the grill


1 linear grill light over each rear well ( i dont like it, its a hatzolah thing )


2 dual talons on the rear deck


2 strobes in front corners


smart siren


and there was more, but i cant remember off hand
 

RL1

Member
May 20, 2010
1,649
Ga
When I had an accord, I had a flip down visor light, a dual talon on the dash, a dual talon on each side of the CHMBL and strobes in the head lights and reverse lights. It worked great. Also had to trim the speaker and grill plastic to make that fit, but the console in front of the shifter was perfect for a switch box and Whelen siren. For being in the city, I would add some lights on a 10-75 bracket and they would prob be about it.
 

911

New Member
May 22, 2010
3,834
New York City
on the 09, the oem license plate bracket was deep enough to add some linear4's on without the use of a 10-75 bracket, maybe the 2010 is the same ....
 

medic102

Member
Jul 1, 2010
28
Brooklyn
911 said:
i did a whole setup for a h guy on a 09

1 slimlighter on dash


1 next to the rvm


2 linear grill lights on the sides of oem front. lic plate bracket


2 linear grill lights for the grill


1 linear grill light over each rear well ( i dont like it, its a hatzolah thing )


2 dual talons on the rear deck


2 strobes in front corners


smart siren


and there was more, but i cant remember off hand

would you happen to have pictures?


where did you put the strobes?
 

medic102

Member
Jul 1, 2010
28
Brooklyn
RL1 said:
When I had an accord, I had a flip down visor light, a dual talon on the dash, a dual talon on each side of the CHMBL and strobes in the head lights and reverse lights. It worked great. Also had to trim the speaker and grill plastic to make that fit, but the console in front of the shifter was perfect for a switch box and Whelen siren. For being in the city, I would add some lights on a 10-75 bracket and they would prob be about it.

any pics of your setup back then?


thanks for the 10-75 bracket idea, forgot about that.
 

RL1

Member
May 20, 2010
1,649
Ga
medic102 said:
any pics of your setup back then?
thanks for the 10-75 bracket idea, forgot about that.

I don't have any pics, but I think I have some video on my old computer. If you want to PM me, I can email them to you. My Accord was the last model, but my sister has the current one and the set up seems like it would work on her car, too.
 

yakomo

Member
Jun 8, 2010
94
NY
2xTomar 200s R/C in Headliner


1x Tomar 200s R/C on Dash


2x Whelen Lin4 R/C in upper Grill


4x Federal Signal Dynamax bottom grill

 

Forum Statistics

Threads
53,801
Messages
449,316
Members
19,054
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

  • Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.