Honda Accord 2010

medic102

Jul 1, 2010
Brooklyn
So a friend of mine and I want to install some lights and sirens into his '10 Accord.

Were looking for ideas on a budget. He's looking to spend about 800 total, but Im sure that'll be somewhat flexible.

Hes going to need Front, Rear and Side Warning besides some noise.

This vehicle will be responding in the city only, so there will be heavy traffic at times.

He refuses to have a lightbar, so slicktop it is.

So I was thinking:

LAW's in all four corners(or at the very least in front)

HLF(possibly TLF too)

Grill

Dash(upper and lower?)

Rear Window

Now one of our issues is what products to put where. Ie. what should we put in the front dash?

another issue is what do we use to mount the lights in the grill? do we epoxy them INTO the grill or mount them directly behind? How do we mount them behind?

any input much appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any pics of a '09 to '11 accord wired up, that would be great!

i did a whole setup for a h guy on a 09

1 slimlighter on dash

1 next to the rvm

2 linear grill lights on the sides of oem front. lic plate bracket

2 linear grill lights for the grill

1 linear grill light over each rear well ( i dont like it, its a hatzolah thing )

2 dual talons on the rear deck

2 strobes in front corners

smart siren

and there was more, but i cant remember off hand

When I had an accord, I had a flip down visor light, a dual talon on the dash, a dual talon on each side of the CHMBL and strobes in the head lights and reverse lights. It worked great. Also had to trim the speaker and grill plastic to make that fit, but the console in front of the shifter was perfect for a switch box and Whelen siren. For being in the city, I would add some lights on a 10-75 bracket and they would prob be about it.

on the 09, the oem license plate bracket was deep enough to add some linear4's on without the use of a 10-75 bracket, maybe the 2010 is the same ....

911 said:
i did a whole setup for a h guy on a 09

1 slimlighter on dash

1 next to the rvm

2 linear grill lights on the sides of oem front. lic plate bracket

2 linear grill lights for the grill

1 linear grill light over each rear well ( i dont like it, its a hatzolah thing )

2 dual talons on the rear deck

2 strobes in front corners

smart siren

and there was more, but i cant remember off hand

would you happen to have pictures?

where did you put the strobes?

RL1 said:
When I had an accord, I had a flip down visor light, a dual talon on the dash, a dual talon on each side of the CHMBL and strobes in the head lights and reverse lights. It worked great. Also had to trim the speaker and grill plastic to make that fit, but the console in front of the shifter was perfect for a switch box and Whelen siren. For being in the city, I would add some lights on a 10-75 bracket and they would prob be about it.

any pics of your setup back then?

thanks for the 10-75 bracket idea, forgot about that.

medic102 said:
any pics of your setup back then?
thanks for the 10-75 bracket idea, forgot about that.

I don't have any pics, but I think I have some video on my old computer. If you want to PM me, I can email them to you. My Accord was the last model, but my sister has the current one and the set up seems like it would work on her car, too.

2xTomar 200s R/C in Headliner

1x Tomar 200s R/C on Dash

2x Whelen Lin4 R/C in upper Grill

4x Federal Signal Dynamax bottom grill

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381