• eLightbars would like to take this opportunity to wish our members & staff a very safe & Happy Holiday season!
    Thank you to everyone that keeps this site going year after year.

How not to do a siren demo video

Wailer

Veteran Member
I've watched quite a few electronic siren demonstration videos on YouTube, and I find it frustrating when the demonstrators push the manual button while the siren is in wail or yelp mode. I have no idea what the siren really sounds like when they do that. If it were me doing the demo, I'd keep my god-damned thumb off the manual button and let the siren cycle through the wail and yelp tones.

Wailer

Veteran Member
SireLite said:
I thought this topic had a video showing the correct way. :confused:

I do have a video in the works, and when it's done I'll post a link to it.

Black Hoe said:
Hey Wailer, why are you so negative? You always sound like you are angry at the world!

I'm not angry. I'm frustrated. When I hear an electronic siren demo I want to hear the siren cycle through the wail and yelp tones without any squeals, bleeps, and squawks interrupting them.

WS224

Wailer said:
I do have a video in the works, and when it's done I'll post a link to it.

I'm not angry. I'm frustrated. When I hear an electronic siren demo I want to hear the siren cycle through the wail and yelp tones without any squeals, bleeps, and squawks interrupting them.
The thing is, most people probably make the stuff the way they want to and could really give a rats ass about what you think.

Wailer

Veteran Member
WS224 said:
The thing is, most people probably make the stuff the way they want to and could really give a rats ass about what you think.

I make a complaint, and you respond like an asshole. Way to go.

WS224

Wailer said:
I make a complaint, and you respond like an asshole. Way to go.

Proof positive......nothing hurts like the truth.

Online Community Members

Secure Browsing

Search for a Member

Top Bottom