Howler - bracket for 2011 Charger V6 ?

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
Hi all,

I have a customer who has a couple Whelen Howlers and is removing them from a Crown Vic and wants them put in their new Charger police interceptors. One is a 2011 and one is brand new 2013 (hasn't actually arrived here yet).

I'm trying to find a part # for the Howler speaker brackets for the 2011-2013 Charger Pursuit. On the Whelen site everything says that they have brackets for the Hemi V-8 but that those brackets don't fit the V6 engine.

Does Whelen make a bracket to mount the Howler speakers on a new Charger with a V6 Pentastar engine? If so, are you able to give me a part #?

Many thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.