HPV Technologies LT-PMS-1HH Handheld Bullhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

XynamaX

Feb 18, 2013
Northern NJ
HPV Technologies LT-PMS-1HH....the bullhorn on Steroids.  Title says it all, this is a law-enforcement grade bullhorn.  Unit barely looks used and comes with a frash brand new battery for it.  The battery is good for up-to 18-hours of usage and fully charges in under two hours.

This is not your run-of-the-mill bullhorn, this thing has amazing sound quality and amplification. It has a line-level in jack for connecting a microphone or any other line-level device (MP3 Player, audio player, etc). It has two additional line-level inputs that use 1/4" phono jacks.   It has three built-in siren tones (fire, police, ambulance). It's loud and a whole-lotta fun as well.

I've been having fun with it over the past few days keeping my kids in line (it gets their attention REALLY fast).  I'm an audio fanatic, the sound quality is excellent, not what you would expect out of a bullhorn, there's no scratchy sounds, just pure loud audio that you'd expect to get out a waveguide speaker.  An excellent tool for crowd control, public speaking, getting your point across and so much more.

Comes with the handheld unit, headworn microphone, new battery (just purchased), charger, 1/4" to 1/8" audio patch cable (to connect to a standard 3.5mm audio out jack on portable audio devices), documentation and a heavy duty Storm Case i2720 to keep everything safe during transit and storage.

This units retail for $3000+ brand new, I am asking $2000 and will ship anywhere in the lower-48 US via UPS Ground at no extra cost (signature required for delivery).

PayPal, direct Credit Card or check/MO acceptable.

awww.isbgroup.com_ebay_getmad_bullhorn_1.jpg

awww.isbgroup.com_ebay_getmad_bullhorn_2.jpg

awww.isbgroup.com_ebay_getmad_bullhorn_3.jpg

awww.isbgroup.com_ebay_getmad_bullhorn_4.jpg

awww.isbgroup.com_ebay_getmad_bullhorn_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.