Ht1000 Narrowband question

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
I got an Ht1000 Model#ho1sdc9aa3bn I know it is 16 channel 4 watts 450-470 my question is, is it narrowband i believe so but i cant confirm it.

Thanks,

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
ParkerFF1 said:
I got an Ht1000 Model#ho1sdc9aa3bn I know it is 16 channel 4 watts 450-470 my question is, is it narrowband i believe so but i cant confirm it.
Thanks,

This question comes up quite a bit, but it's good to explain it again as there are now only 298 days left before wideband is gone.

The BN and CN models should all be able to be narrowbanded on legacy radio channels. It is a simple programming change.

Only the DN's will do 2.5 Khz. steps for the new splinter channels.

You have a BN model radio so it should be fine on frequencies that are 3 decimal places like 463.475. If it's a newer frequency like 463.4775, you are probably out of luck.

You will have check out every frequency that you need to be sure.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.