I 26's Amateur Collection

I 26

Sep 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Obviously not at par with some of the more financially established members of the board - but it's a start, and I finally got them mounted on the wall this morning. So here it goes:

PSE Force 4 LP: Basic 5 rotators, R/W/R

Code 3 MX 7000: Loaded with Arrowstik, R/W/R

Federal Signal LAPD Aerodynic

Federal Signal Twinsonic 12X: R/W

Federal Signal Streethawk: Sweeps and red filters

Tomar 950H Heliobe: 13 Strobes, all blue

Federal Signal Premium Vision: With complete "brain" system

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0836.jpg

rlsllc

Dec 2, 2011
USA/Ohio
I second the LAPD bar being cool!

I most likely will never have a display like this (due to the desire for marital harmony, and my goal to retain a pulse), but if I ever do, I will have them out from the wall just enough and have mirrors mounted behind them angled down so the rear is visible.

Do you have them powered?

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Nice! Ive always wanted a Heliobe, looks sharp. Was the streehawk the ones for sale on Kijiji? theres a guy selling ex police ones with siren and switchboxes down south somewhere. love the mini turbobeam. I need to find me a red outter lens

I 26

Sep 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
rlsllc: No do not have them powered - at least not yet.

Richard: The streethawk came from an FD somewhere out by Oshawa - found it on eBay. I think I know the streethawk guy you're talking about though - they were set up just like Niagara Regional's bars, I'm pretty sure that's where they came from - but he wouldn't respond to my emails. He's still got a NOS streethawk listed on kijiji but wants 550 for it.

Wailer: Certainly is a 1E.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
yeah like the white streethawk too. got one in the basement going to fix up someday.fedsig still makes the lens for the turbo beam. 411169 right,411189 left

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
chief1565 said:
yeah like the white streethawk too. got one in the basement going to fix up someday.fedsig still makes the lens for the turbo beam. 411169 right,411189 left

Yeah, something like that. I ordered a bus load of lenses a few months back for my collection.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.