I have no idea

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
What is the piece of equipment I have seen on the Strobes-n-More and Sirennet that is used to power the lights on the videos called?

Some are wire alligator clips and another is a cigar plug.

Thanks.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
I got a Pyrimand 12V Power supply from amazon for not much. It's 14 Amps Max, 12 Amps constant. A power supply like Retired mentioned would work for single light heads or smaller dash or visor lights. Gotta know how many amps whatever you are gonna hook up to this thing and get one that can handle the load. Thanks to Shues for instructions.

blackcherryxj

Jan 1, 2011
Western Kentucky, USA
There is a sticky at the top of the forum pertaining to this....

But what your looking for is a 12V power supply. It takes 110V AC and turns it to 12VDC, and you select what amperage you want available. The higher the amps, the more expensive the supply.

Paul

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Picture-53-785x266.png

Plus you can play Richard Gere when not powering lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakdyer14

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.