I need several Whelen series 500 strobe and LED modules, have series 52 to trade or will buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I am needing several Whelen 500 series strobe modules for the inboard area of a bare bones Patriot LFL bar. I would also like to get at least 6 or more 500 series TIR6 or 5MM LEDs in amber for adding a traffic advisor and flashers, and I could use a power supply too. I prefer them to be in very nice to like new condition but will consider any condition. I have quite a few very nice condition series 52 strobe and halogen modules, plus some lenses, available for trade or will buy outright, depending on quantity and price. Please let me know what you have, thanks.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
In case you can use linear modules, I have 6 amber ballast 500s. They are priced (dirt cheap) at $115, including shipping in my for sale list. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exploder97

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.