In-Line LED flasher

cbratt

May 21, 2010
Idaho
Anyone know who makes the in-line LED flashers - like the ones used by Code3's Hide-A-Blast and Whelen's VERTEX units - or know anyone who can?

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
Doesn't whelen make their own flashers? I would contact a Whelen sell to see if they can get you what you need. Don't go to some retailer thats local to you though, contact one of the guys on this board. Try Hugh A. or HPD84.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
kinnelonfire75 said:
Doesn't whelen make their own flashers? I would contact a Whelen sell to see if they can get you what you need. Don't go to some retailer thats local to you though, contact one of the guys on this board. Try Hugh A. or HPD84.

Why? I agree that there are some great guys on the board, but with my online sales I would never discourage staying loyal to local vendors. I realize there are some not so good places out there so I can understand why some wouldnt but staying local creates a better atmosphere and if you need help there the first guys there for you. But I come from a small town so maybe its just me.

Back on topic I dont believe they make the flashers by themselves but it is possible I guess.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
usdemt said:
Why? I agree that there are some great guys on the board, but with my online sales I would never discourage staying loyal to local vendors. I realize there are some not so good places out there so I can understand why some wouldnt but staying local creates a better atmosphere and if you need help there the first guys there for you. But I come from a small town so maybe its just me.

Back on topic I dont believe they make the flashers by themselves but it is possible I guess.

Only because my local people suck! :lol: So i assume it is probably similar to that else where.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
kinnelonfire75 said:
Only because my local people suck! :lol: So i assume it is probably similar to that else where.

Ya I can see what you are saying, our local radio shop is horrible. But guys like EVM cajun and the many others are local to alot of people and excellent at what they do. So it obviously isnt the same everywhere or no one would be good.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.