Wanted Indianapolis Police XL lightbar

Mark1710

I am looking for an Indianapolis style XL lightbar. Ive attached a photo of one for a reference. Its a 48" bar with a red lens on the driver side and a blue lens on the passenger side. There is a clear cut out in the middle of both lenses for take down lights. The end caps are also clear. This bar also has 4 rotators, 2 alleys and 2 rear flashers.

Attachments

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
I know my eyes are getting old and tired but aren't those feet on the pictured XL bar
AeroDynic feet ??

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
You have to admit that those stainless steel Aero feet are better than any of Code3's
feet. Somebody in that Dept. had a good budget and an eye for quality.

OP
OP
Mark1710

Mark1710

You have to admit that those stainless steel Aero feet are better than any of Code3's
They look good. I like the code 3 brackets too though. Theres at least two different versions of code 3 brackets ive seen. A lower version and a tube type

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter
Yes and No.. The code 3 SD and XL feet are tube style feet as well. There were the permanent mount tube feet, and the extended style tube feet. I can't comment on anything newer but they did the job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amlun95
Top Bottom