Inexpensive Lower-Level MX7000 LEDs

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Hey Guys-

I just got an all D-Tech MX7000, and I am thinking about replacing the lower front flasher with LED, preferably ones that can each do two colors (meaning, one head can flash red OR blue- like in a Valor lightbar head). It needs to be small (so it can fit, two per side), and cheap (this is a collector bar, not in-service).

Any ideas on what lighthead would be good for this? Internal flasher/pattern preferably, but I have some flashers if I need to go that route. Thanks!!

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
while they aren't dual color capable, the factory code 3 ledx or optix modules are fairly inexpensive, and they come with brackets that are made to install them right into the bar.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
If you want them to flash Red then Blue, the Axixtech Mini Extreme Dual Color light heads work great without the bezel (not needed anyway in the lower housing).

I will be happy to provide you 4 heads at 10% over cost plus two dual head brackets, that have already been cut down for use in an MX lower, for free with the purchase (they are used from a previous install of this type).

Everything comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.