Info on Whelen 295HFs2 Dual Amp System

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I just bought a Dual amp system and I am wondering if anyone has any info on it. I am looking for installation guides and everything. Also if anyone has any videos of the control head as well as the amp setup for the dual amps. Just wondering what is involved on hooking up both amps to get the dual sound.

Ya I guess being the highest member of a department does the trick. The only fair sites I've seen are Sirennet.com and Strobesnmore.com. You go on SWPS.com or something, and they charge you $100 for one tir3

lol yea, I got mine from Strobesnmore.com, They have a good deal, however I did check with them and they stated it is a dual amp system, and comes complete, however the installation guide they have doesnt show how to hook it up as a dual system.

Everything I read says you didnt do your homework and bought the wrong thing. Even if it was a dual amp system, it doesnt do dual tones.

So you cant have both wails going at the same time? Kinda sounds like you havent done your home work. Cause I did find out that you can run dual sirens with the 295HFS2 with a kit. I am already in the process of finding out how to get one.

yes, you can run dual wails, dual yelps and dual t3 tones, but you cant run wail and yelp, yelp and t3 or any other configuration. true "dual tone" sirens can run two different tones at the same time.

yes thats what I want to do. I dont want to run Wail and yelp. I want to run both wails and have them off set each other just alittle bit, Like this in the video.

A C9 will run wail/wail or yelp/yelp or wail/yelp or mech/mech just about any combo you want except powercall and mech.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381