Installation company in Massachusetts?

tomx20

Aug 17, 2010
Does anybody know of a good lighting installation place in Massachusetts? I'm located around the Boston area.

Thanks

MHQ is the largest outfitter of police vehicles in the whole Eastern United States I believe. But with size and quantity, you lose the most important, quality. I fixed a strobe system they installed in our towns K9 car a few weeks ago.....the pins were in the wrong order :roll:

Dan, what funeral home if you don't mind me asking? I've been doing several from around the eastern part of the state lately. It seems like the time to buy black suburbans and caddies lately.

dmathieu said:
I do part time work for a FH in southwestern NH. The vehicles are Chevy Traverse.
Dan

The Chevy Traverse has worked out well for the Funeral Service. Two of the FH's I work for PT has them. They actually went from Suburbans to the Traverse. I haven't done an install in them yet, but I have looked them over before. They drive nice as well.

dmathieu said:
We're bringing 2 funeral cars to MHQ on Friday, for purple LEDs. Unknown what brand.
Dan

Probably gonna be White LED's with purple covers. I don't think anyone has mastered the purple LED quite yet.

BlueLineEnt said:
MHQ is the largest outfitter of police vehicles in the whole Eastern United States I believe. But with size and quantity, you lose the most important, quality. I fixed a strobe system they installed in our towns K9 car a few weeks ago.....the pins were in the wrong order :roll:

Something with two Expeditions they have at AMR in CT. Just sloppy work. Shavings in the taillight housings, terrible work on sealing lightbar cable in roof, moisture in all 4 housings.

Purple Lights Guy said:
Something with two Expeditions they have at AMR in CT. Just sloppy work. Shavings in the taillight housings, terrible work on sealing lightbar cable in roof, moisture in all 4 housings.

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Not to mention they lose track of and get orders wrong all the time. We just got a cruiser in in town here and they put the wrong lightbar on it.

Purple Lights Guy said:
The Chevy Traverse has worked out well for the Funeral Service. Two of the FH's I work for PT has them. They actually went from Suburbans to the Traverse. I haven't done an install in them yet, but I have looked them over before. They drive nice as well.
They seem to like the Traverse as well, nice ride, and just enough room.

Dan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381