Installing HAWs in the rear of a 2000-2006 tahoe

ryan81986

Apr 13, 2011
Boston, MA
Does anyone know of any holes or spots where I could run the strobe cables for hideaways in thr tail lights of a 2000-2006 body style tahoe?

OVERKILL

Jan 27, 2012
hamilton ontario canada
i have always run the wires through the inside of the vehicle and drilled a hole in the back of the light bucket area use grommet and i little silicone to seal it up and leave and extra 6 inches of wire in there just in case

E

Erik_Pakieser

Ok we started installing everything today. It's a breeze. Pull the side panels and you can see where to drill. I am wiring them to a fuse block in the existing compartment on the driver's side.

We have had the power out since yesterday, I'll post pics when we get back up.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
  • Today, 03:15 AM
    Erik_Pakieser

Ok we started installing everything today. It's a breeze. Pull the side panels and you can see where to drill. I am wiring them to a fuse block in the existing compartment on the driver's side.

We have had the power out since yesterday, I'll post pics when we get back up.
  • June 20th, 2013, 12:07 AM
    Erik pakieser

Joining this thread as I am going to attempt the same thing on my 2002 Tahoe...

Uh...what?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.