Is the mini justice bar worth the money?

fao110

Aug 19, 2010
USA Western Ky
looking for a new mini bar and i'm just wondering if the whelen mini justice is worth the price.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
I don't think they are. If that is what you want then go for it. Keep in mind that the 95 flash patterns are mostly phase changes. So it changes how the bar flashes from side to side and front to back. So the flash pattern hype is just that, hype. I have had people put the Mini-Justice next to the Able 2 Luminator and Whelen Responder and for the money take one of them over the Mini-Justice. I have also seen people take a Sound Off Mini-Pinnacle over the Mini-Justice, however this was mostly a price point issue. It all comes down to your preference. If budget is an issue, I would definitely consider another option.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

fao110

Aug 19, 2010
USA Western Ky
thanks for the info.

been looking at the responder bars which one would be better the r1 or the r2?

would pay the difference if the r2 is worth the money.

OVERKILL

Jan 27, 2012
hamilton ontario canada
the r1 is the con 3 heads wich are more of a straight on intensity while the r2 is the lin 6 head wich has a wider output footprint really it is going to be more based on your application if it were me id go with the r2 i prefer the linear for a bar

ceavers30

Aug 8, 2011
USA PA
I just bought a mini justice in January I love it moves traffic day or night no problem . I've been almost a mile behind people mid day and they are pulling over.

Jun 25, 2010
Upstate NY
fao110 said:
looking for a new mini bar and i'm just wondering if the whelen mini justice is worth the price.

thanks

I just bought a used mini-justice off this site. Before that I was mounting a year old clear domed Whelen LED Responder II, and I switched because I wanted more off angle warning. I then switched out the 4 center mounted CON-3 modules with LIN-6's from the Responder II (a 20 minute job). I am thoroughly pleased with the upgraded mini-justice on my car. Again, it all depends what you're looking for in a mini-bar. Cheaper mini-bars have plenty of front warning.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.