Wanted Is there anyone selling new Aerodynic domes?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Like the heading says, is there anyone selling new areodynic domes at a reasonable price?

Thanks!
You can buy them new from a lot of dealers. Reasonable? From a dealer or not, reasonable does not have a standard! I have a pair of new red 22 domes available.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Can't find a dealer that doesn't charge full retail. They're 400+ each, can't do that.
That's what the new ones go for, it's not the dealers gouging. Pretty universal minimum pricing. If you add the colors and length you are seeking someone with a good pair might find ya. Otherwise you can order new in a variety of lengths and color combos.

Reactions: Tony P
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Can always find a set of used ones and do some wetsanding and polishing of them.

I do polishing of all my domes and all so far have came out looking good to my liking.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Pretty sure my new 72” domes were about 800 and that was a solid five years ago. Custom config but not cheap!

I still have the old ones. Red/white. Not quite Candycane but close if anyone is interested.

Seth

kenwied

Jan 22, 2015
Wisconsin
Unfortunately the dome prices have skyrocketed in the last 1.5-2 years. Like every few months, Federal Signal announces another price increase. Quality has also gone down from some of the posts that I've seen. Dealers who are on these sites usually give members who are looking for them a good deal and most of the time don't make any profit at all to get us what we need as cheaply as possible.

bkulibert

Jun 26, 2016
Mayville, WI
contact Matt Upshaw from the Federal Signal Aerodynic group on Facebook. he is the go to guy for domes, and is cheaper. he is selling 4 panel domes for $265 each. he orders them through Federal.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Chinese knock off aerodynics out there, so someone has to be making them. I can’t find any at the moment but will keep a lookout.

Seth

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.