ISP Trooper in his unmarked Mustang GT hit

joe p

May 21, 2010
Indianapolis, Indiana
[Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._396297384644_505489644_3883001_7120702_n.jpg

Story is a kid was doing an extremely high rate of speed down I465 near I70 crested a hill and saw the Trooper on the side with a cycle pulled over. Kid locked it up, spun across multiple lanes, went head first into the center barrier and slid sideways into the parked Trooper sending his car into the motor cycle he had stopped for speeding. 2 people in the kids car were trapped and had to be extricated. Trooper was transported to Methodist with cuts to his head, neck, and back pain.

WOW. hope everybody heals up ok.

That'll buff out....

Dusty, that was going to be my comment regarding to the photo of the trooper with his hand on his head.

I'd make a smart remark about your ill placed priorities... but then I have to stop myself, because the same thought ran across my mind.

main thing is the injuries to the trooper wasnt that severe. the mustang looks like it can be fixed

TCO said:
main thing is the injuries to the trooper wasnt that severe. the mustang looks like it can be fixed

Uh, no, that 'Stang is tweeked beyond repair. It did hold up pretty well and do a good job of protecting the trooper.

big difference looking at on a computer vs a cell phone,safe to say that car is done

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381