Issues loading HHS2200 software

stfd717

May 23, 2010
Topeka, KS
I'm pretty sure that I've seen this question raised before on the previous forum, but I cannot find it when I searched. I'm trying to load the HHS2200 software on my laptop without success. After talking to the tech's at the big "W", I was told that the HHS software will not work on a 64-bit OS (WIN7), so I tried to load it on a 32-bit OS (Win XP) and it's doing the same thing. On both PC's, it is showing an ISO file but I cannot get the file to run. Any ideas?

Thanks!

wema628

May 30, 2010
USA / Tennessee
call Whelen back. They had a batch of software go out that was no good. i just got a new hhs2200 and tried to update my software and it wouldnt. Call whelen and they shipped me a new disk.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.