Issues with Whelen Siren

tjayfire17

Jul 16, 2010
Kinder, Louisiana
My buddy back home gave me a call earlier about his siren acting up. It's a Whelen WS295HFSA1. He said the siren clicks and the speaker light flickers when turned on. I told him to check his connections and to test the siren with another speaker. Anyone have another idea of what the problem could be?

It's one just like this

ai562.photobucket.com_albums_ss61_kvfd92_July2012058_zps625f89d7.jpg

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
If the clicking occurs AND the speaker light blinks, that indicates a possible short somewhere in the speaker: either the speaker(s) or in the wiring. Have him check both!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.