It seems like it should be obvious but what am I missing?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
So I have a question for staff and tried looking one up to message. I do not know if they are called staff, admin or moderators but I searched all 3 with no luck. I browsed the first few threads of Site news and Updates, About and general browsing with no luck finding a list. I found a post from 2015 welcoming new staff but I have no idea if that is still valid. I also tried to go to Jman's profile to send a message but it said it was restricted.

What am I missing? I just have a question for staff but dont know who to send it to or how to find one. I have been looking for over 20 min but obviously not in the correct place.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Members ---> notable Members---- > staff members is the place to find us.

That being said, I am staff, so feel free to pm me

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I even looked under the members tab. Guess I did miss the 3rd option of staff members. I knew I was missing something.
Message on the way Tony!

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.