"Its a pretty nice setup" he says

TNFF412N said:
im not sure what to say...... is he a firfighter or not ?
He's a junior ff so I don't know how he has lights. :?:

"And I've just got too many decals on my truck"!!!! :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

usdemt said:
Is that red to the front in the center of the bar? Wonder where he is from to run amber and red :?

I think he is from CT. Im also pretty sure he isnt supposed to have the lights unless he recently became a full FF. Im still confused on the mix of amber/red in a state where the volunteer colors are green and blue.

Lets do a check:

excessive "unit" numbers? Check (I count 5 in the video, including stealth ones, wonder if any are on tailgate/bumpers/interior...)

disco/rainbow lighting? Check (amber, red, clear, green and soon adding blue)

OMFG rats nest? Check (hell, at least my rats nest is properly wired/fused more than once)

Wicked cool PTO lighted kill switch? Check (how much ya wanna bet its not even on a relay...)

Fucked up TRIPLE SWITCHED dash lights? Check (nuff said, yup, triple)

Fucked up non hardwired cig plug adaptor? Check

Super 1337 (l33t) "custom made" tinder box... I mean, console? Check

Excessive stickers for... no real purpose? Check

Excessive radios? Check

Siren? Check (with lighting controls... but not used for lighting controls?!?? DOUBLE FAIL)

NON FUNCTIONING radio(s)? Check (hey, more radios = important, no?)

FIRE/bunker gear and/or EMS trauma bag/equipment? UH... no? (but he does have a passenger guitar unrestrained...)

Full reflective stripe? UH... no? (back end only???)

Member of ELB? Most likely. Lets wait for his reply. :cool:

(did I miss anything?) :lol:

Where's the "freaky blue thing?" I've arrested guys for showing their freaky blue things.

I propose that anyone who want to shoot a video of anything be required to use a tripod and to learn how to frame a shot. Or be killed. I really don't much care what guys do their cars, within the bounds of the law, but I get pissed when I get motion sickness from watching a video, particularly having survived "Blair Witch Project" and "Cloverfield" without even a burp.

But man .. he has a Reflective Sticker with the number 54 on it.. That is just freaking amazing. I have never in my life seen anything so cool.. I think he should become a vehicle graphics installer and promote the stealth looking decals to Police departments.. I bet they would love to have something like that in their fleet .. That is just freaking genius .

Damn I wish I had those for my car

@ Stendec- he states in his video he is changing the lighbar to blue.

@WPD8908- any graphics shop can cut you reflective decals dirt cheap- more so if you bring the vinyl. ;) I've also seen them on greedbay. (and, if you really want, I can also offer them to you for cheap- probably 30 bucks for pair like that, if the graphics shop I used to work for has the reflective color you want in stock) :) (and yes, I do realize you were probably being sarcastic) :cool:

"the grille light switch is the siren and the rear switch is the dash lights"

"I would show you the siren tones but i dont want to scare the neightbors"

:roll:

Jarred J. said:
"I would show you the siren tones but i dont want to scare the neighbors" :roll:
Seriously, my neighbors (and neighbourhood) got used to siren tones REAL QUICK... :twisted: :twisted: :cool:

"..quite a bit of flashback from the red light".. That's OK, you're not suppose to have that on anyway!!!

Ok, I can understand the green light and maybe the blue, but what the hell excuse does he have for running red? And siren? Really?

Ugh.

really? car 54? where is he?

(I'm laughing, that is all that counts tonight)

Check out his other vids. He only has 50 other ones of the nightly pager test. I think we got it...tones drop, pager goes beep beep beep...you climax in your pants. Great.

SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY VIDEOS KEEP IT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE I GUARANTEE YOU ARE WRONG. Nice

He's in new hartford ct in litchfield county atleast from the tone test.that's LCD doing the tone out for a structure fire. They other tones videos are some of torrington,torringford,and a few more in litchfield county

But the red and white is a no no that's a chiefs color. Anyone with 20 bucks can have amber the red lights he has in the rear are kinda illegal but a lot of depts in that area let vollies run red to the rear.

There's no police to inforce it only resident troopers and state police out that way.

Wow, thats all I can say. I know different states have different laws in place for lights and sirens, but the pretty rainbow colors he has don't fly.

Here in my part of the world, each vehicle you have lights and sirens on must be registered annually with the State, valid window decals displayed in the lower right hand side(passenger side) of the windshield.

While Ohio allows red lights and siren on POV's, no restrictions on white or amber.

No blue or green lighting used here for POV, or on the FD vehicles for that matter.

just my two cents.

Chris

Im good friends with this kid. we have warned him a bunch of times about the lighting on his truck. we are currently trying to "guide" him to the fact of his wackerness totally screwing any chances of any kind of professional career. Dont worry gents im all over this one

Wouldn't be surprised if the crappy whelen bar flew off and went through the windshield of the car behind him. Looks like

he's trying to be a mosquito truck impersonator, sure he will get bit. :lol:

:roll: His extended cab tacoma is the size of a regular cab truck with a short bed. All his equipment pulls more power than a prius. :roll:

what a charlie foxtrot,he crammed every color into 1 veh,has excuses for it all and running a siren as a junior,someone has too much money on his hands,a fire chief somewhere may like to know the mess the junior will cause them

Holy Merry Christmas Batman. :lol:

YeeeeeHaaaawwww! Got me Pick-up truuhhhkk, me Lahhhts, me Sahrins, 5 radios and me Guiiiiii Tarrrrr!

and my dirty ass fingernails. HAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

UndercoverVLS said:

YeeeeeHaaaawwww! Got me Pick-up truuhhhkk, me Lahhhts, me Sahrins, 5 radios and me Guiiiiii Tarrrrr!

CLASSIC :eek:

UndercoverVLS said:

That was freakin' hilarious.

I posted on his youtube and this was his reply:

nhfdcadet has posted a comment on your profile:

the reason i have red lights and a siren is because i work at bike races doing ems in mass. the lights and siren are only used in mass not in ct and the mass cops dont have an issue with it

previously he replied to somebody's inquiry "no,? emergency disaster services"

last timer i checked volly's in Mass ran red not red/white/siren. somebody from Mass care to elaborate on that one?

also, he's an underage MRT (allegedly) in Ct. don't see Mass giving reciprocity to an underage "first responder" from ct. (that is if mass even has a first responder program).

everything about this kid screams BS in my opinion.

Is he really a Medic or is he one of those dispatchers that knows CPR i dont get his certifications :roll:

he has recently been arrested and fined by the ct state police for illegal light use. problem solved (hopefully).

BTW, his father is the fire chief as well but he lives with his mother that lets him do whatever he wants. sad parenting :c(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381