Jamestown RI police CVPI

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
Front: r/b code3 supervisor

r/b mirrorbeams

R/b whelen 700s

Corner strobes

Rear: top and bottom code3 supervisors (no amber, lots of light)

Strobes in reverse and tail lights.

MDT

Front and rear radar

Camera

Siren model ?

Motorola radios

ai472.photobucket.com_albums_rr84_skistarr90_e982ae84.jpg

ai472.photobucket.com_albums_rr84_skistarr90_07532632.jpg

ai472.photobucket.com_albums_rr84_skistarr90_c87ffe1d.jpg

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
I would adjust them if I could.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
charlie82 said:
I would adjust them if I could.
screwdriver would assist ya in that..

I'd say you have a second job signalling aircraft from a distance.. ;) :lol:

Rusted413

May 25, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Agreed with the others, it seems like everytime I see those 700 series pedestal mounted lights they are always aimed everywhere but head on. Those rear C3 supervisor's are meaty - must pack a punch.

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
The cars aren't mine to fix. I just happened to see it While I was out. I actually like the supervisors. They could use some amber though. An Oder unit has dual talons in the rear and a phantom bar. It also has a full led bar on the roof. I think it's a code 3 2100

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
The back window and deck are overdone, unless the purpose is to totally blind the following motorists. :roll:

Feels like they had one SPVR too many and no other car left, so they threw it in where there was room left!

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
TheGatekeeper said:
The back window and deck are overdone, unless the purpose is to totally blind the following motorists. :roll:
Feels like they had one SPVR too many and no other car left, so they threw it in where there was room left!

I'm spending some time in Miami and all the Florida Highway Patrol cars I've seen have that same rear set-up. Pretty effective from what I saw on the drive down.

dieselbear09

Jul 19, 2010
Florida

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.