Julian McDermott Circle Beam?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
So, what gives on this unit? The fleabay lister stated he tested it and it works and he adds this is a revolving light. Did they make these in a 2-beam revolving version? 

I only remember these having the 4-beam alternately-flashing version. My feeble eyes see a whole pile of unnecessary wiring inside which would not be used if this was a simple 2-beam rotating light. In addition, the print ad states (and the ad's artist) shows this to be a multi-beam unit. Reading the ad, it implies this unit is the old standard 4-beam flashing unit and if a guy puts 2 and 2 together, that would justify the extra wiring seen inside that would be needed to run another pair of flashing lamps which appear to be missing. OR, did someone hack this unit into a revolving light?

Who's the McDermott expert on here? John? Dan? We didn't have many of these in these parts...

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Well it sold...maybe it will show up on here with better pictures and info.

And before Alec or Doran asks, no, I did not buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.