Kent's Siren Repair Shop

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
@MtnMan I have my GE that we discussed via email on its way to you via USPS. Finger's crossed it isn't too big of a headache for you to get up and running

Crownfire

Kent, I sent you a GE Powercall and a Federal Director in a large flat rate box a couple of weeks ago. Been trying to reach you by email. Did the sirens arrive OK.
Thanks
Don Jarvis

OP
OP
MtnMan

MtnMan

Kent, I sent you a GE Powercall and a Federal Director in a large flat rate box a couple of weeks ago. Been trying to reach you by email. Did the sirens arrive OK.
Thanks
Don Jarvis
Hi Don. I replied by email on Oct 24. Your sirens are here and they’ll be next on the repair bench. Thanks for your business!

Nolines

Established Member
im Betting his nickname is Clark..... a Hes Earned the Title of Superman with his repair jobs!

8E PPD

Hi MtnMan. I have a GE Powercall siren circa 1980. When it's turned on, you can barely get a tone from the speaker. You can hear it, but it's only a whisper. I would like to get you to look at it. I have it attached to a 24 volt system on an 85 AMG 5 ton truck that my organization uses for parades. It worked fine up until a couple months ago. Can you contact me at fmb2675@comcast.net?

Safetyman

Established Member
Hi Kent ,
Wondering if you repair Heathkit sirens. I have a Heath /Zenith WD-5130. The yelp settings sounds like a GE Power call and the pitch adjustment is not working. I have a copy of the manual with schematic if you need.
Thanks, Bill

Latest posts

Latest posts

Latest Listings

Top Bottom