For Sale Kenwood TK-5820K UHF P-25 Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

res510cue

Nov 10, 2012
London, KY
Hello all,

I have for sale is my daily use TK-5820 45 watt P-25 UHF (450-520 MHz split) remote mount mobile radio.

The radio shows some small normal signs of wear and some light scratches on the RF Deck (mounted under the back seat and sometimes things get shoved under the seat and bumps the deck). Radio head is in very good condition. There is a little dust on the radio, but nothing major. Radio was a refurb when I purchased it.

The radio has the newest firmware installed.  There is no encryption or trunking options in the radio.  The radio has a 512 channel capacity, does all the Kenwood normal features (Fleetsync, 2-tone, etc.) along with MDC-1200 PTT ID, Radio check, and Stun/kill (RX), and P-25 conventional.

The radio covers 450-520 MHz, but it will program down to the ham band and works fine on both modes.

Radio will come with (remote mount config):
Remote head and RF Deck
Remote head mount hardware and cables
Microphone (KMC-27, white mic pictured)
Mic hang up clip
Power cable
RF Deck bracket

I'm asking $630 for the setup.

Price is for the radio being shipped, tracked, and insured to your door.  I do accept PayPal. Radio is sold "as-is", will not be DOA, no returns.  I've used this radio daily for the past 1.5 years and it's worked great.
I can program some channels in the radio before it being shipped, I'll just need some proof you can have them in the radio (Ham ticket, GMRS ticket, ect just to cover me on my end).

And for those curious, I'm selling the radio as I'm upgrading and no longer have a use or space for the radio.  I don't want to let it go, but I'd rather have someone put it to work than it sit in a box in my garage.

If you have any other questions or want more pictures you can PM or email me at res510cue@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,

Ed K4XXX

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.