LACOFD/LAFD Copter 14 Zuma Beach Rescue

mike

May 23, 2010
usa, california
I heard the structure call at ucla mc yesterday afternoon. False alarm.

Did u realize you were on blue8 instead of blue 3 when you were at the scene. That's why we didn't hear the blue 3 com traffic. Good video

SoCalHAM

Mar 14, 2011
CA
yes I did realize that, I had my tac radio on listening to ground but you couldnt hear it and my other UHF which was on blue 3 was off.

SoCalHAM

Mar 14, 2011
CA
Truck26 said:
nice video! great location and time for the video as well

Thanks! I also just realized I posted that this was LAFD Copter 14 but it's really LAFD Copter 4. Sorry for the misinformation on this post not conforming with the correct info on my video!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.