Laredo Tx PD

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
6:30am 1/13/2014 at the Laredo P sub station, Officer parks his squad and goes inside. Suspect pulled up to the squad car, removed all 4 wheels. The crime was caught on camera and the suspect was hooked up along with the stolen wheels recovered. While at the station, the suspect broke a thermostat on the wall of an interview room, and then broke a radar head in another squad while being transported.

Laredo.jpg

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
If someone would ever do that to my 06 Vic and I would catch them I would put a gun to the suspects head and tell him to steal the whole thing and go burn it in a field...

I really want a new car.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Station 3 said:
If someone would ever do that to my 06 Vic and I would catch them I would put a gun to the suspects head and tell him to steal the whole thing and go burn it in a field...

I really want a new car.

Just go park the thing near the port of Entry in El Paso. I bet it'll be gone within the hour!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.