LED HAW for 2010 Ford Escape

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
A co worker wants me help him install HAWs in his 2010 Escape. Has anyone installed these in this car?

dustymedic said:
A co worker wants me help him install HAWs in his 2010 Escape. Has anyone installed these in this car?

I actually have! It's basically as CajunBlitz depicts. I put Whelen Vertex's in my fog lights. Super easy to do. They are single layered, so you don't have the complications with drilling two holes. The housings are small, so the vertex gives a big punch!

The taillights are very straight forward as well. I did Vertex in those as well. I do wish it was a tad bit brighter though. Maybe the Axixtech or similar, which have more LED's would be better suited.

Thanks both. He's still in budgeting phase. He actually wanted to go with strobe HAWs, but I think I've convinced him to go with LED. I'll show him the tail lights in your thread CajunBlitz.

Our CID vehicles have C3 hide-a-blast in the headlights. they are installed on the bottom side on the flat port. they are ok, until the headlights are on then they are useless.

dustymedic said:
Thanks both. He's still in budgeting phase. He actually wanted to go with strobe HAWs, but I think I've convinced him to go with LED. I'll show him the tail lights in your thread CajunBlitz.

I wouldn't install strobes. You'll have a chance of melting the small housings from the heat, especially the fog lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381