LED Pods recomendations 2018 Silverado front bumper

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
My vehicle has recently been outfitted with an awesome SOS Blueprint setup by L.A.W.S. here in Colorado. Photos and videos to come. I have purchased a Center Bumper LED light mount and plan on installing a few LED light pods on here for additional/supplemental lighting.

Since I already have 2 recess mounted grille emergency lights as well as wig-wag high beams as part of the install, I was thinking of adding 2 amber/fog LED pods and 1 center LED White pod in this mount, to have additional scene/driving lighting. What are your thoughts on this? I would like to have a steady yellow beam like traditional fog lights available, but I also have the option of throwing in some decent aftermarket yellow beams in the factory fog light mounts (which are white and not yellow, so not sure why they call them fog lights in the first place) and perhaps I could just install a few white LED pods in this new mount..

What do you think?

Something like:
2 of these:

or 2 of these:

Or 1 of these:

Or-- 2 of the yellow 4" pods and 1 bright white 4" light..

Thanks for your feedback.

Ryan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.