LedEquipped

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing great,

My name is Yehuda Goltche. I have been in the EMS equipment industry for a while a realized that there was something missing. Until now you had 2 roads to take as a distributor. The first being, paying high prices for goods and making a small profit margin while being held to many regulations and heavy MOQ's. The second path being, buying less expensive merchandise and being treated dishonestly when it came to customer support and product help. I found that I would have a nitch by supplying good quality merchandise for a good price where the distributers can make a nice profit margin while feeling comfortable standing behind the product. In order to do so, I have decided to provide great customer support and help where I can help all needs, from repairs to installation tips to returns. I found that many people are hesitant to believe something like this exists, however, there is a first for everything:crackup: I am here to supply any needs possible to my customers in order to develop a great and healthy partner ship. I have always been quoted that I commend placing orders without first testing my products. I want you to feel that you have a sense of what you are getting, they are great products and I want my customers to feel comfortable with the fact they are placing orders with me. Please see below for my company story and my 2 tier purchasing plan where we try to appeal to all types of customers.

LedEquipped serves as a distributor of emergency vehicle equipment, we provide the best police, fire, construction, and EMS lights manufactured with the most recent technology, highest quality, and most ground-breaking design. Our low amp-drawing lights clear traffic with little power and your purchase is backed by a 2 year warranty. Some of the features found in our products include anon-Volatile memory allowing users to select their favorite pattern without having to reset it later. In addition, we specialize in all police lights, fire lights, emergency lights, warning lights, police LED lights, warning vehicles, construction lights, construction warning lights, strobe kits, visor lights, LED deck and dash lights, LED grill lights, and construction beacons. All of our LED products feature powerful Generation III LED lighting, perfect for your police, fire, construction, or EMS vehicle!

LedEquipped focuses on a mission to carry out business ethically and with integrity, provide powerful products of the highest quality, maintain excellent and affordable prices and to establish a great customer service relationship and trust with our costumers.

As a provider of emergency vehicle lighting, we value the honesty, professionalism, and expertise present within our customer base. We hope to provide all our customers with the highest quality of emergency vehicle lighting, including police lights, fire truck lightbars, construction beacons, visor lights, LED lighting, strobe lightbars, LED deck and dash bars, LED grille units, speakers and sirens, and strobe kits.

We have an amazing and abundant catalog of light bars, mini light bars, Interior/Slick Top Lightbars, Dash Lights, LED Hide Away, Light Heads and many more items. We are compared to many high brand companies however we are less than half of their price. We understand that our partner’s have different needs and we are always there to please each one. Unlike other companies we serve both big and small partners with our 2 tier purchasing program. Our top tier consists of order of $5,000 or above. We understand that our partners sometimes can not commit to an order of that value and therefore we created our second tier which we call the bulk order. Under the bulk order program we accept smaller orders where we bulk them together with our bigger partner’s orders and therefore allowing us to manufacture your order easily.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Welcome. You are going through a trial by fire. Answer questions completely, and honestly, and you will gain some credibility. Very slowly.

Out of curiosity, how long is "a while" you have been in "the industry"? Definitions can vary.

You say you offer a 2-year warranty, whereas most other reputable dealers and manufacturers offer at LEAST 3-5 year warranty.

You say you are "compared to many high brand companies", does this mean you are not high brand? Also who compares you to this?

Those questions being said, for those who are not already aware of the existing discussion thread:

http://elightbars.org/forums/f13/light-emitting-diode-equipped-ledqusa-50743/

Good luck!! You have entered the online competitive world of selling warning equipment. You get to compete with legitimate, high quality, established sellers, even newer sellers who have already established themselves within a year or less of existing, and who sell top-quality, respectable, trustworthy, name-brand (and even some non-name-brand) equipment with great warranty service greater than 2 years. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
This isn't a welcome.... more of a company "introduction" should be in dealer's posts

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Zapp Brannigan said:
Welcome. You are going through a trial by fire. Answer questions completely, and honestly, and you will gain some credibility. Very slowly.

Out of curiosity, how long is "a while" you have been in "the industry"? Definitions can vary.

You say you offer a 2-year warranty, whereas most other reputable dealers and manufacturers offer at LEAST 3-5 year warranty.

You say you are "compared to many high brand companies", does this mean you are not high brand? Also who compares you to this?

Those questions being said, for those who are not already aware of the existing discussion thread:

http://elightbars.org/forums/f13/light-emitting-diode-equipped-ledqusa-50743/

Good luck!! You have entered the online competitive world of selling warning equipment. You get to compete with legitimate, high quality, established sellers, even newer sellers who have already established themselves within a year or less of existing, and who sell top-quality, respectable, trustworthy, name-brand (and even some non-name-brand) equipment with great warranty service greater than 2 years. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HI

I thank you for giving me a chance to prove my self.

I have been in business for about 2 years now. My site was launched about 2 months ago when I decided to expand my business.

I offer a 2 year warranty, however I always tell my customers we can work out an expanded warranty term if they become a devoted partner.

When I said high brand I meant Code3 or Whelen, I am not them, I wont lie to you, we have our differences, they make most of their items in the USA and they have regulations, MOQ's which makes them not as appealing to small customers. I have no regulations, MOQ's and I appeal to both small and large customers. My product is on the same caliber as there's but you are not paying for the name when it comes to my products. I have got these comparisons by customers who I have been doing business with already.

I thank you for wishing me luck, and I hope to be seen as a legitimate, high quality, established seller. :)

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Irsh42 said:
So do your lights not meet SAE regulations then?

HI

We SAE rate an styles that are requested by our customers.

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
We SAE rate an styles that are requested by our customers.

What does that mean?

The answer to his question is a "yes" or "no". Very simple. Either each product you sell is certified or it failed.

Do you also have DOT and NFPA certifications on your products?

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
What does that mean?

The answer to his question is a "yes" or "no". Very simple. Either each product you sell is certified or it failed.

HI I have list of item that are certified but i need to attain the certificate again.

If you like any item you can specify them and I will hire someone to certify them if they qualify

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
does that mean that you order the lenses that are stamped "sae" and put on lights that customer ask with them on it?

:squint:

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
What does that mean?

HI

We have styles that are SAE rated however we need to attain the certs again, also any style which you would like to purchase I can get someone to rate them and confirm if they are SAE rated or not.

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
We have styles that are SAE rated however we need to attain the certs again, also any style which you would like to purchase I can get someone to rate them and confirm if they are SAE rated or not.

I still do not understand that reply.

My beef with you and companies like yours is the time you cost me. As a purchasing manager for a fairly large department, I am bombarded lately by salesmen like you trying to save my budget in these tight times. You can't provide a timely certification? Then you can't even compete with the big guys. they start with the specifications and work from there, not the other way around, hoping to "pass". Would you try to sell me turnout that didn't meet NFPA or OSHA specifications? SCBA? I do not risk my community's safety or that of my first responders by even looking at sub-par, non-conforming equipment. I do not feel that you take the seriousness of the product that you sell and the risk that you are possibly creating to the public.

No ones life is worth a 50% discount. It is that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
I still do not understand that reply.

My beef with you and companies like yours is the time you cost me. As a purchasing manager for a fairly large department, I am bombarded lately by salesmen like you trying to save my budget in these tight times. You can't provide a timely certification? Then you can't even compete with the big guys. they start with the specifications and work from there, not the other way around, hoping to "pass". Would you try to sell me turnout that didn't meet NFPA or OSHA specifications? SCBA? I do not risk my community's safety or that of my first responders by even looking at sub-par, non-conforming equipment. I do not feel that you take the seriousness of the product that you sell and the risk that you are possibly creating to the public.

No ones life is worth a 50% discount. It is that simple.

Hi

I Totally understand. What am saying is, if you find any interest in the products you can specify them to me and will get them certified even if that requires changing the model.

Currently I do have some SAE rated products however I need to attain the cert

Last edited by a moderator:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Ledequipped said:
Currently I do have some SAE rated products however I need to attain the cert

I'm confused... possibly by your statement or by the SAE certification process. Can someone familiar with SAE specs explain to me if a product can be SAE rated but not certified? Is that like when you see a film trailer and they say "this film is not yet rated" but you know that before it's released you can expect a final rating?

Will SAE "rate" a product in testing phases then decide to certify it or not?

:confused:

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
foxtrot5 said:
I'm confused... possibly by your statement or by the SAE certification process. Can someone familiar with SAE specs explain to me if a product can be SAE rated but not certified? Is that like when you see a film trailer and they say "this film is not yet rated" but you know that before it's released you can expect a final rating?

I believe we all are, including LEDQ.

I believe it is partially because he is attempting a bassackwards approach.

MOST manufactures I know of are well versed in the standards to meet the certification and the entire product is then engineered to meet those standards.

LEDQ has apparently not done that. He has made an entire line of products and is now expecting us to believe that he can "earn" a certificate after the fact. Maybe he can. It is a totally unconventional method. Like I said before either it passes or it is a failure...

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
foxtrot5 said:

The way it works is that you have to built the products according to standards placed by the SAE. Once you have completed following the standards, you hire an independent testing contractor to inspect the products and validate that it follows the standards.once he has finished inspecting he gives a cert for each product.

I am currently at the second stage. I have completed following the SAE standards for about 25 of my products and I am contacting different independent contractors to certify my goods.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
foxtrot5 said:

Check out this site might help or not.

SAE Standards

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.