Leds and sirens

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
you bought it on feb 1st? I would expect another week at a minimum for it to get across the pond...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'd try to contact someone from the site via email at least.

911EL

Jun 10, 2012
NY
I placed an order 2 month ago for a damega siren and paid extra for the unit to be a 200 watt system. The guy behind the phone sounded very familiar..........

911EL

Jun 10, 2012
NY
911FRANCE said:
Why ? Did you already hear this voice ?
But , did you received the siren ?

I got the siren but he sent me a 100 watt instead. When I email him, he ignored me for 3 weeks straight. His voice I know from before hand.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Every Ultimate Siren is capable of 200W of output. To get 200W of output, you need (2) siren speakers. The 200W upgrade gets you (1) 100W siren speaker.

So, to utilize the 200W output, you need to purchase the siren speaker option AND the 200W upgrade option, thus giving you two 100W speakers. Hope this helps

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.