legend lighbar queston on fed sig ss ques

codemaster

Jun 23, 2012
mississippi
Anyone hooked up the legend to a fed signal sms2000 and was able to activate the signal master if so how did u do it and is i5 possinpe for me to hook it up to my sound off directional box

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Yeah, make sure the dip switch on the breakout box is set right

11b101abn

Jun 10, 2010
Georgia, United States
All due respect, but have you tried following the install guide? It's laid out there pretty plainly. Dont know why you would want to use another directional controller when the FS patterns are excellent to begin with. You can also connfigure it to use the internal patterns and use regular switches.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.