LenH, please contact me

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
@LenH, I see you have visited the site this week, and have even posted in the classifieds. However, you have not responded to either of my most recent messages. I have been more than patient with you and have been more than empathetic to the littany of reasons you have provided for not holding up your end of our trade deal. I am not upset with you, I just want to have my items back.

Please, do the right thing.

Thank you.

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
@LenH, I see you have visited the site this week, and have even posted in the classifieds. However, you have not responded to either of my most recent messages. I have been more than patient with you and have been more than empathetic to the littany of reasons you have provided for not holding up your end of our trade deal. I am not upset with you, I just want to have my items back.

Please, do the right thing.

Thank you.
Jeff I tried and tried to send you the funds for the lights. I told you not to send me the lights until I sold some parts and had funds to pay for them because I had to make several unexpected trips out of town to be with a Ill parent. I was going to go ahead and send them back as I stated but I didn’t realize my helper had already modified a pair of them to fit the build.
Now you. Told me take my time and you understood. When I did get the extra funds you told me you wanted them back. You should not have mailed them as I requested.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I can post the 81 messages we have exchanged in their entirety, if you'd like to point out where you requested that I not send the lights.

I waited more than one month for you to ship your end of our trade deal before I was forced to purchase the LR11s I needed from another member here. Please, do the right thing and return my Oscilasers immediately.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I received word today that @LenH has had his account restricted. More than a month has passed since I learned he had sought help from site staff in mediating our dispute.

Throughout the process he made excuse after flimsy excuse. Now that the ball is in his court he has disappeared entirely. If he ever returns, I worry that he will do everything he can to explain away his absence and continued failure to follow through with impunity.

I would like to personally thank @Tony P for his efforts! He went out of his way to try to bring this matter to an amicable resolution. I cannot say enough about this mountain of a man. The time and effort that he and the other members of site staff donate for the betterment of our community do not go unnoticed. Thank you, kind sir. Thank you all!

@LenH, if you ever return to the site, please start by apologzing to the moderator for wasting his time.

Reactions: Tony P

crzycop

Jun 2, 2010
Modesto, CA
I too have been defrauded by LenH

This person had a fraudulent Facebook profile named Grayson Allen

We agreed on a purchase I sent the funds to the email address given to me and have received no feedback or the items

A cursory investigation of the email comes back to Lena Hernandez who resides at 203 South Broadway St. in collinsville Texas

Additional parties that reside there are Anthony Hernandez and John Hernandez

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The name Lena Hernandez appears on one of many court records for Anthony Joe Hernandez: https://judicialsearch.co.grayson.tx.us:8443/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1159589

It seems that the same Anthony Joe Hernandez was arraigned on felony charges just three days ago: https://judicialsearch.co.grayson.tx.us:8443/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1411766

I cannot be sure who any of these people are, but they have the same names as @crzycop listed above as residing at the same address where I shipped my Oscilasers.

Reactions: crzycop

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I received the following message this afternoon:

Jeff I have been trying to get back on this site to get your address. And it keeps disappearing from this thread. I reset my phone and lost passwords I didn’t know I’d lose. Turns out I had been typing I. A secondary email address to recover and didn’t realize it since they are so close

I provided my mailing address for a fourth time in the conversation and specified exactly how I will accept payment. The same information was most recently provided by the moderator more than five weeks ago.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.