Wanted Light bar chassis and lenses

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
Looking for 60-70" Light bar chassis and clear lenses to a build.

I've got couple of long bars that may interest you.
First is a 72" Whelen Advantedge with all clear lenses and endcaps available. They are mismatched in that the lenses have horizontal optics and the endcaps have vertical optics. They are all in good overall condition with some sunlight haziness that might would buff out a bit and I would call them a 6 to 7 in their current condition. It originally had 5 rotators but currently has 3 rotators with several reflective mirrors. Red and blue colored filters for them and mounting feet are also available.
I also have aCode 3/Force 4 triple threat bar that is also 72" in length. This monster originally had 3 domes and two chrome speaker covers. I had started to part it out awhile back and it is missing the clear center dome and the two speaker covers. I have a very nice condition amber dome that could be used in the center. It currently has 6 rotators with V mirrors between each pair and the two clear outer domes. They are a bit sunlight hazy but if they polish up like the third clear dome that was in the center did, they will look nice. I don't have any mounts available.
Let me know if either of these might help you out and if so, feel free to make an offer on one or both.
Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.