Light Force mini bar lights.

aj9j

Sep 15, 2010
northern Wells county, IN
here's a blast from the past. I got these two light force mini bar lights off ebay. the seller said they came off a fire engine in Cali. they were in real bad shape when i got them, you couldn't even see thru the domes. and 3 of the rotators had to be complete replaced, and the other 3 needed new reflector's here is a vid on ytube.

each light has 3 rotators, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NwIkPsqC5E

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have one of those with blue filters under a clear dome.... dome is really in bad shape though...

Perhaps together we could make one decent bar......

litefrc1.jpg

litefrc.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.