Lightbar bracket ID

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Can anyone tell me what model vehicle this bracket is for? It came with my Vista when I bought it from a buddy but was the only one.

I plan on repurposing it for my MX when I install on the Jeep since it works better than the ones I have with it.

Also, any help finding another would be great. Currently searching ebay for one.

Thanks.

image.jpg

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
whatever it is, it's fed sig. almost looks like it's for an impala though.

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
whatever it is, it's fed sig. almost looks like it's for an impala though.
Thanks. It fits pretty good. Once I get another one like it and some nuts and bolts I'll have to tighten them real tight because there is no room for me to install screws. I think if I tighten it real tight it won't go anywhere.image.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killgolden

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.