Lightbar mounting

Mount a lightbar on the cab or a Headache rack?

• Headache rack.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the cab.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Patrol 3-8

Jun 7, 2010
US Ohio
I have a streethawk and wondered how I was going to mount it...A tow truck driver, my grandfather, suggested a headache rack. What do y'all think?

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
what kind of truck and how old is it,the headache/saftey rack is the wire screen covered version of the back rack that covers the back window, if it is a newer truck i would say go with a back rack. the back rack looks better and is cheaper than the other version and has more mounting options

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
I have my mini 9m edge mounted on my cab with 4 95# magnets would like a backrack but they are way to expensive. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.