Lighting ATV

Nov 7, 2011
New England
exphillycop said:
I am attempting to light our departments 2 Honda ATV's with some LEDS.......any ideas on mounting TIR3's?

I used to mess around and put lights on my ATV. Have installed on a few. Sometimes they're set up perfectly for lights... Other times they require a little bit of.....well....innovation;)

V

VTfireftr

On my department's Bombardier, I installed two TIR 3's on the front behind the grill guard just below the headlight. I drilled through the plastic fenders and screwed and bolted them in place.

On the rear, I installed two more TIR 3's in a similare way on the fenders above the rear tires. Very simple and installed a lighted switch on the "dash area".

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.